📖 By downloading the DRAW installer, you agree with the Terms and Conditions 🤝✅
Start docker from your installed location.
Minimum system requirements recommended for sucessfully installing the Olympe platform:
- 8 GB RAM memory
- 4 CPUs
Download this archive, extract it. Then:
- On UNIX based systems (MacOS, Linux, ...) : open a terminal, and within the extracted folder run
- On Windows systems, open a command prompt (cmd.exe) with admin rights, and run
powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -File start.ps1.
(You can also find the installation steps in the README.txt file.)
The installer downloads and launches Docker images for Neo4j, the Olympe Orchestrator and nginx. The whole process takes around 2-4 minutes and at the end, you will be prompted in the terminal with "App is running on http://localhost:80".
This indicates that the installation has been successful.
If you encounter issues, please refer to the troubleshooting section below.
Launch your DRAW instance
In your browser:
- launch the DRAW instance at http://localhost:80
- username: admin
- password: as displayed in the terminal
That's all! You can now take a look at our guides and tutorials, and start building a first app.
If you want to go further and add custom coded bricks, we recommend that you download DRAW and CODE.
In case the authentication (username: admin; password: seen in the terminal) is not working, you can remove the initialized folder from your extracted folder, and relaunch the ./start.sh script.
If, after installation, the DRAW instance appears with a red banner and the message "We’ve lost our connection to you, so we’ve disabled any editing to prevent any issue. You’ll be able to edit once we reconnect" does not disappear after 1-2 minutes, it means that the components have encountered some issues upon installation and DRAW can not start properly. We recommend a clean re-install by performing the following steps:
- Go to the “app” folder in your installed location.
docker ps -a. If you only have the containers for the orchestrator, neo4j (generated by Olympe) and nginx, run
docker-compose downto make sure that all Olympe containers are stopped and removed. You can also stop them individually with
docker container rm neo4j,
docker container rm orchestrator, and
docker container rm nginx.
- Delete your “app” folder.
- Unzip again the downloaded DRAW archive and go to the extracted location.
- Chrome users may see the following pop-up upon launching DRAW:
Don't worry, Chrome or DRAW have not been breached. If you want to turn this Chrome feature off, follow these steps:
- Click the 3 dots menu at the top right of Chrome.
- Click Settings.
- Underneath Privacy and security, click Security.
- Click the toggle next to Warn you if passwords are exposed in a data breach to turn it off.