We are excited to announce the release of version 2.4.5 of platform. This update includes several new features and improvements. Here are some of the key updates:
🧩 Components version / Dependencies
- Olympe DRAW v2.4.5 / Runtime v9.4.5 / Marketplace v2.4.4 / Orchestrator v7.1.3
If you are using coded bricks, see the corresponding
package.json updates below.
Improvements and other new features
This release requires a
resetdb of the environment to get the new code as data.
Olympefolder now visible and accessible from Draw.
- Draw displays only projects the user is explicitly part of:
- as a contributor
- as a viewer
- public projects
- Documentation button in editor header to display documentation of the brick currently opened.
- Gesture to delete pipes in logic editor improved:
- Requires a long click (250ms) to activate the deletion: avoid wrong suppression while moving the panel.
- Pipe removed after releasing the click
- Pipe becomes red when it will be deleted
- Logic Editor: Deletion and promotion of multiple bricks fixed.
defaultHostparameter provides good default values to other configs:
defaultHostshould be sufficient to give the runtime the environment to connect to. For frontends, the default value of
defaultHostis the hostname of the URL, for backends, it is
- Fix file persistence for file created within a service application.
- Clean and improved documentation of primordial elements of the language (eg: primitive types, projects, ...).
- New SQL Data Connector: connect to a SQL database behind a HTTP proxy. Check documentation of the connector for more details.
- Large transactions accepted by data sources. SQL Connectors use
batch insertsfor object creation instead of classical
- Get Current User brick fixed.
- DataGrid visual component now also accept inherited properties
If you are using coded bricks, please update your
package.json file with the following dependencies:
// Dev dependencies:
"@olympeio-extensions/... ": "2.4.4" // <-- version numbers of all extensions are increased